How tall is Jon Skywalker (Jon skywalker) One of the popular fitness bodybuilding models from America which became famous for its photo pre and post configuration (anthropometry). Jon Skywalker is also an Instagram star. More than 700 thousand people are subscribed to his account. As a teenager, he weighed approximately 130 pounds but eventually grew to 200 pounds. He offers personal training programs. In 2015, Justin Bieber stated that his workouts are suitable for teens.
|DATE OF BIRTH||October 10, 1993|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||USA|
|WEIGHT||88 -93 kg|
|ACTIVITY||Bodybuilder, media personality|
John, like an ordinary guy, started his training from the age of 16 after which he took a great interest in classes at the gym how tall is Jon skywalker. He devoted much of his free time to training and self-improvement of his figure in training vacuum exercise, he paid attention to all muscle groups without exception to the muscles of the press, chest, back, biceps, legs, and other bodysh and small muscle groups. In time, he was recognized and he became a famous idol for imitation Jon skywalker height! When he achieved a good result, he created himself youtube channel where he laid out his video of transformations where millions of users watched his video and were inspired by the results of his work.
Jon Skywalker Instagram star has 500,000 subscribers Youtube channel 19 thousand people The latest video was laid out 4 years ago.
Did John Skywalker tear his bicep?
It seems that injuries have taken fitness athletes seriously, regardless of the level of athletes and their recklessness. Recently, Jon Skywalker reported sad news for his fans. It looks like he has a torn shoulder or forearm muscle, which can permanently remove this popular blogger from training his arms, back, etc. Skywalker gained his fame for his rapid transformation online and now has more than 650,000 followers on Instagram alone.
Recently he has launched the online shop https://jonskywalker.com/ where you can buy accessories, clothes, and workout programs.
Day 1: Quadriceps Workout
- Leg extension in the machine: 5 x 15
- Squats: 4 x 12
- Leg Press: 4 x 12
- Single-Leg Extension in the machine: 3 x 15
- Shin training in the machine: 4 x 15-20
Day 2: Training of pectoral muscles and triceps
- Press the rod at an angle of 45 ° head to the top: 5 x 10-20
- Hammer: 4 x 15
- Dumbbell preparation: 4 x 10
- Press the rod at an angle in the reverse slope: 4 x 8-12
- Dips: 3 x 12
- Extension of hands on the upper block: 3 x 12
- French Press: 4 x 12
Day 3: Exercising muscles of the back and biceps
- Wide grip row: 4 x 12
- Low row: 4 x 12
- Bent-over dumbbell row: 3 x 12-15
- Reverse grip row: 3 x 10-15
- Deadlift: 4 x 10
- Exercise “Hammer”: 3 x 10-15
- Bicep curl on the Scott bench: 3 x 15
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Delt and trapeze training
- Dumbbell press sitting (front beam): 4 x 15-20
- Dumbbell fly (medium beam): 4 x 15
- Bent-over dumbbell fly (rear beam): 4 x 15
- Lifting the bar to the chin: 4 x 15
- Shrugs: 4 x 15
Day 6: Training of hip back and press
- Leg curl: 4 x 20
- Deadlift: 4 x 6-12
- Single-leg curl in the machine: 4 x 15
- Ab curl: 3 x 1
- hanging leg raises: 3 x 15